Samstag, 21. Dezember 2013

Dead is the blog - long live the blog.



Hello, guys.
Somehow, something went wrong with my old blog. 
And I thought, maybe it would be somewhat of a new start, to create a new one. So what happened, since I've posted something at creative hell? (For those few outside, who followed the old blog blog, they know ;)
Well I started my Transportation Design studies in Pforzheim this fall. I also live there now, and I have to say the school is very inspiring. To see all the creative nerds there, it really pushes you.
These are the news so far. And, of course I also sketched a lot since I arrived here ;)
So for now, I'll leave you guys with a warmly Merry christmas.
Have a good time with your friends and families and see you soon. Bye.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen